Introduction to Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Course
Designed to take the student from zero experience to a foundational understanding of Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, this 4-week course will cover all basic positions in Jiu Jitsu, including guard, mount, side control, and the back. Sweeps, passes, and submissions will be taught, along with basic safety and strategy principles necessary for succeeding in Jiu Jitsu. This course is also good for newer students who feel they never got a whole-picture approach and are missing basic pieces of understanding.
- Two hours of instruction per week. Classes will be held on either Saturday or Sunday afternoons. The course is 4 weeks in total. Participants will receive a total of 8 hours of instruction carefully crafted to build upon their understanding.
- Students will also have access to any of Iron Roots’ other classes throughout the week they would like to attend. Those who would like to fully immerse themselves may be interested in attending weekly classes, however, this is not necessary for the successful completion of the course. Weekly classes will cover more advanced topics.
- The course fee will include a new gi and a white belt ready for you to use in class.
- Classes are held quarterly.
- Spots are limited to ensure the quality of instruction.
The next class block will be held on Oct 22, Oct 29, Nov 5, and Nov 12 from 2-4 pm.